Initial Osteopathic consultation and follow up treatments are £45
Your first visit to an Osteopath at Maesgwyn Therapies will be between 45 and 60 minutes, depending on the complexity of your case. Integrating:
- A case history detailing your medical history and lifestyle and how this may be impacting on your complaint.
- A medical examination targeted towards your body systems, joints and muscles is carried out to test your structures to ascertain a diagnosis.
- Your diagnosis is explained to you, in a way that you can understand.
- A treatment plan is outlined, in line with the normal healing time of your injury or complaint that suits you. This may simply be outlining aggravating and relieving factors which will enable you to promote healing on your own.
- Osteopathy treatment is tailored to suit you. There are over 40 osteopathy techniques and your experience of having and reacting to manual therapy will be discussed so we can outline which techniques may be most beneficial to you. Which commonly include joint mobilisation, manipulation and massage and more gentle techniques such as positional release or cranial osteopathy. Your preference is prioritised.
Follow up treatments are 30 to 45 minutes duration and integrate:
- An update on your history, how you have responded to treatment and how you have progressed.
- You will be re-examined and the diagnosis confirmed or updated.
- Treatment is tailored to your presentation and preferences.
Call 07740 854 178 or 07850 405717 to book or discuss your appointment.
Treat someone to a treatment at Maesgwyn Therapies.
Please get in touch with details of the voucher you would like and we can personalise it for you.
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE AND WORK SCHEMES.
Please discuss schemes and policies with us as you book in.